- It can be used as interior as well as exterior flooring: One of the greatest benefits of travertine flooring is its multiple application capability. Travertine floor tiles can be used in drawings rooms, bedrooms, widely preferred as modern bathroom tiles in Sydney and exterior floors as well. Due to its traction, it is fitted alongside pool areas to prevent slipping accidents.
- Easy to repair:Repair of a travertine tile is much easy. It gives the authentic and classy look of a marble but fitted as tiles available at tile showrooms in Sydney. Even if any piece breaks or it is losing its edge, that portion can be replaced with another travertine tile reducing the need for total room flooring.
- It comes in wide variety and easily available: Travertine is one of the oldest materials used in flooring and wall tiling. It's easy availability is an advantage. Just put on tile shop near me in google and you will get number of traders available dealing in it. Travertine comes in numerous colours, patterns and design each varying in its application in homes or offices.
- Durability: Durability is one of the aspects always to be seen in a flooring. Travertine tiles are heavy and durable making it a value for money option to go for. Many ancient architectural wonders are made entirely of travertine.
- Expensive: Cost is what one of the aspects that affects flooring decisions. The price at which most suitable designs of travertine available are generally out of pocket.
- Makes problem in installation due to heaviness: No doubt that most of tiles shops in sydney have travertine floorings available. But problem lies in its installation. These tiles are heavy and its installation is complex and takes time.
Problem with the finish/ maintenance problems: Travertine has pores in its surface. These tiles normally require polishing to fill these pores. One general problem with travertine is that it cannot even a minute stains A mark as basic as fruits can leave cleaners with rage.Top